Self-motivated video game designer applying visual and interactive experience on entertainment focused projects. Deep appreciation for code and art, resulting in polished technology-driven design.
- Work has been featured in PC Gamer, Killscreen and Rock Paper Shotgun.
- 4 years creating independent video game and entertainment focused software prototypes and projects.
- Extremely familiar with rapid prototyping.
- Frequent game jam participant. Worked collaboratively in teams providing code, 2d art, audio, and design.
- Experience working with procedural content, dynamic camera systems, and audio middleware (Wwise/Fmod).
May 2015 - August 2015
Frontend Web Development
- Digital Corridor, Charleston, SC
- Web 101
- Web 102
May 2012 - May 2015
Associate of Science in Computer Programming
- Trident Technical College, Charleston, SC
- 3.9 GPA
- Dean's List 2012-2015
August 2007 - May 2011
- Berkeley High School, Moncks Corner, SC
- Actionscript 3.0 (Flash)
Applications and Tools
- Unity Game Engine
- UE4 Game Engine
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash
- Maya (minor)
- Version Control (GIT)
- Ableton Live