Self-motivated computer science graduate applying visual and interactive design experience to entertainment focused projects. Deep appreciation for code and art, resulting in polished technology-driven design.
- 3 years creating independent video game and entertainment focused software prototypes and projects.
- Extremely familiar with rapid development and prototyping ideas.
- Programmed 2d and pseudo 3d game engines with features like collision detection, asset loading, A* path finding, and tile map editor tools.
- Ludum Dare 72 hour game jam - Six time participant, typically rank in the top 100 in multiple categories. Worked collaboratively in teams providing scripting, 2d art, audio, and design conceptualization.
- CIGD 48 hour game jam - Programmed a physics based Unity game. Required file IO for saving player movement data, using trail renderers to retrace saved player paths, and audio designed from scratch.
- Project Corridor - First Person Shooter project being developed in Unity. Working with procedural level generation, Navigation meshes, AI pathfinding, and gun/bullet physics that interact with the environment. Emphasis on creating easy to use tools for design collaboration.
May 2015 - August 2015
Frontend Web Development
- Digital Corridor, Charleston, SC
- Web 101
- Web 102
May 2012 - May 2015
Associate of Science in Computer Programming
- Trident Technical College, Charleston, SC
- 3.9 GPA
- Dean's List 2012-2015
August 2007 - May 2011
- Berkeley High School, Moncks Corner, SC
- Actionscript 3.0 (Flash)
- PHP (minor)
- SQL (minor)
Applications and Tools
- Unity Game Engine
- Unreal Game Engine
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash
- Version Control (GIT)
- SSMS (SQL Server)
- Ableton Live (audio)
- Audacity (audio)